EQUIPMENT LEASING CONTRACT. EQUIPMENT LEASING
EQUIPMENT LEASING CONTRACT. HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT FINANCING.
Equipment Leasing Contract
- Leasing is a process by which a firm can obtain the use of a certain fixed assets for which it must pay a series of contractual, periodic, tax deductible payments. The lessee is the receiver of the services or the assets under the lease contract and the lessor is the owner of the assets.
- (Equipment Leases) Leases allowing companies to purchase new equipment.
- Contracting to pay monthly fees to use equipment, instead of buying it.
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- (of a muscle) Become shorter or tighter in order to effect movement of part of the body
- Shorten (a word or phrase) by combination or elision
- Decrease in size, number, or range
- a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
PBY-5 Catalina (The Flying Boat)
One of the most unique aircraft displays in the museum, the cut-away example of a PBY-5 Catalina, was at one time a complete aircraft. Accepted on 14 July 1942, it is unusual in that it was given the designation FP-216 in lieu of a conventional bureau number assigned to most all Navy aircraft. Functionally a PBY-5, it was designated a PBY-5B because it was to have gone into British service under the Lend-Lease program but was instead among sixty examples diverted to U.S. Navy training use. Of those sixty PBY-5Bs delivered to the U.S. Navy at least twenty were involved in accidents at Naval Air Stations (NAS) Pensacola, Florida, and Corpus Christi, Texas, two of the three PBY training establishments of the time (the third being at NAS Jacksonville, Florida).
On 28 May 1944, while in use for pilot and crew training in Training Squadron (VN) 8A, 8th Naval District, at NAS Pensacola, the aircraft displayed at the museum was involved in a water-loop landing in Pensacola Bay. Of the six personnel on board only one received minor injury. However, the incident resulted in irreparable damage to the aircraft. Towed ashore, the luckless aircraft was involved in a ground collision while on the ramp. Struck from Navy service, the airframe was subsequently installed in an outside wall of the Survival Training Center (Land Survival Training) building on board NAS Pensacola to support instruction in sea rescue techniques, for which the PBY was famous. At that point the Catalina had its starboard wing, the wing-support strut that housed the flight engineer's station, and one of its two engines remaining. The skin was removed on the side interior to the building so that students could view the inner structure of the plane.
With pending plans to replace the training building the future of FP-216 came under discussion as early as April 1995. Upon demolition of the training building, in 1997, museum staff members moved the airplane to a National Museum of Naval Aviation warehouse for safekeeping. In February 2001 the Catalina was shifted to the Museum's restoration hangar for restoration as a permanent exhibit. However, commencing with removal from the Land Survival Training building, many of the interior fittings and equipment had been removed, either for storage or as souvenirs. Therefore, in 2001, a major effort was mounted internationally among Catalina veterans and the general public to acquire fittings and equipment appropriate to the aircraft's original operational condition to augment restoration construction and artifacts stored at the Museum. Today the cut-away Catalina presents a unique viewing experience, largely complete in equipment and "manned" by a very life-like flight crew of mannequins in period uniforms.
Place of Origin San Diego, California
Notes During 1931, the Navy began efforts to replace the Consolidated P2Y and Martin P3M flying boats operating in the fleet. They were considered to be underpowered and deficient in operational profile. Though Martin's aircraft would continue to evolve in Navy service, in 1933 the Navy contracted with Consolidated and Boeing to build competing prototypes for a new patrol flying boat. Consolidated's XP3Y-1 won the competition, not so much because the Boeing design was less qualified, but because Consolidated's offering came in at $90,000 less per plane. However, among the technical innovations in the XP3Y were the wing tip stabilizing floats that were retracted to wing-flush in flight and a cantilever wing that limited the need for external struts that reduced performance.
The prototype flew on 28 March 1935, and transferred to the Navy for test and evaluation. In October 1935 the XP3Y made a record non-stop flight of 3,443 miles from Coco Solo, Canal Zone, to San Francisco. The Navy was satisfied that the plane was an improvement over extant patrol flying boats, but wanted further improvements before accepting the design to fill the patrol-bombing role. Returned to Consolidated, the prototype was equipped with more powerful engines and redesigned vertical stabilizer surfaces. Redesignated XPBY-1 the plane made its first flight on 19 May 1936. In October 1936 it was transferred to Patrol Squadron (VP) 11F at Naval Air Station (NAS) Norfolk, VA, followed by delivery of production PBY-1s. A buy order in 1936 resulted in VP-12 receiving PBYs in1937, followed by variants and ramped up production over the following years. Initial versions were strictly flying boats, operable only from water, but the PBY-5A and succeeding PBY-6A were true amphibians. By the time the U.S. became directly involved in WW II sixteen squadrons were equipped with PBY-5s, two with PBY-4s and three with PBY-3s.
As its designation suggests the Navy acquired the PBYs as patrol bombers, and even before U.S. entry into World War II, they made their mark in combat. In May 1941, a Lend-Lease PBY flown by Ensign Leonard Smith, a naval aviator serving as an observer with the British Royal Ai
Quapaw Baths & Spa, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
The Quapaw Bathhouse was built in 1922 in a Spanish Colonial Revival style building of masonry and reinforced concrete finished with stucco. The most striking exterior feature is the large central dome covered with brilliantly colored tiles and capped with a small copper cupola. The building's use as a bathhouse ended in 1984 when the last contract ended. A new lease was signed with the National Park in 2007 and the Quapaw Bath house reopened as Quapaw Baths & Spa in July 2008.
The Quapaw Bathhouse was built on the sites of two earlier bathhouses, the Horseshoe and the Magnesia, which resulted in its large land assignment on Bathhouse Row. The moderately priced bathhouse services were designed to serve the public at rates set somewhere between the lower-priced Superior and the luxurious Maurice. With an original capacity of 40 tubs the building was expected to handle about three times as many bathers as the Hale or Superior.
Originally to be named the Platt Bathhouse, after one of the owners, but when a tufa cavity was discovered during excavation the owners decided to promote it as an Indian cave. It was renamed Quapaw Bathhouse in honor of a local Native American tribe that briefly held the surrounding territory after the Louisiana Purchase was made. The natural hot spring in the building's basement was publicized in promotional brochures making the cave and hot spring a popular attraction. The Quapaw had bathing facilities on its first floor making them accessible to the elderly, handicapped, and wheelchairs.
Most of the floor space is in the U-shaped first floor which has a quarry-tiled lobby with sun porches on each side and massage facilities on the north and south pavilions. The rest of the first floor is divided unequally between the men's and women's bathing facilities which occupy the north and south sides respectively. The narrow rectangular second floor, running the length of the facade and topped with the dome, has dressing rooms and a lounge. The Quapaw was the moderately priced bathhouse with none of the extras such as beauty parlors. Baths, vapors, showers and cooling rooms were provided with massages and some electro-therapy also offered. The partial basement contains a laundry (moved there in the late 1940s),mechanical equipment and a tufa chamber housing the Quapaw spring.
Directly above the entrance is a cartouche with a carved Indian head set into the decorative double-curved parapet. The Indian motif, found in several other places in the bathhouse, was used to reinforce the promotional "Legend of the Quapaw Baths" which claimed that the Indians had discovered the magical healing powers of the cave and spring which were now housed in the building's basement. The double-curved parapets at the north and south ends of the building are capped with scalloped shells that frame spiny sculpin fish. The shell and the fish both emphasize the aquatic aspect of the building. The scalloped shell is a common architectural element found in Spanish Colonial and Revival buildings. Originally the symbol was used to represent Santiago de Campostela, the patron saint of Spain, but it evolved into a mere decorative element in secular revival buildings such as this. The sculpins, originally painted gold, are now painted white.
On the front elevation a series of arched windows is interrupted by a central pavilion that forms the entrance. The arched entrance doorway is flanked by two smaller arches. Further emphasizing the entrance are two large finials that project out of the roofline of the second story, visually framing the dome behind them. The dome's mosaic is chevron-patterned with a band of rectangular and diamond patterns encircling its base. The dome rests on an octagonal base and a new compression ring was installed after 2004. The sloped roofs of the first and second floor are visible from the front elevation and are covered with red clay tiles. Portions of the roof that are not visible from the ground are flat. The interior of the building is more than 20,000 square feet (1,900 m2).
In 1928 the portico across the front of the building was winterized with glass enclosures in the window openings which was removed in the early 21st century. Acoustic tile ceilings were added in the men's first cooling room and the women's pack room. Some of the outside walls were insulated the following year. New partitions were installed in 1944 to allow more space for massage facilities. The display spring in the basement was covered with plate glass in the mid-1950s. Closed in 1968 it was reopened as Health Services, Inc. with only 20 tubs and services that were oriented towards hydrotherapy and physical therapy. It was the only bathhouse open on evenings and weekends. It regained its original name a year before it was closed in 1984 following the discovery of major damage to plaster ceilings and skylights. The exterior was sandblasted, repaired and repainted its original white color in 1976.
photography equipment store
used restaurant equipment austin texas
simms fishing equipment
science lab equipment activity
houston team sports equipment
restaurant equipment supply and design
cheap catchers equipment
key equipment financing
car wash equipment prices in south africa
DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY : DURABLE MEDICAL « HOME » FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT CHEAP : EQUIPMENT CHEAP
Post a comment